White Knuckle Head Shell and DMC pipes for sale

I have a white knuckle head shell (no domes) that I would take $125 + fees and shipping. I bought this to run on my big bore cub, but ended up buying new cylinders and went with the stock looking head. I also have a set of DMC pipes that are for sale. The left pipe does have about a 3" crack in it. Could be welded up no problem. Chrome isn't in that good of shape. These were on my bike when I bought it a few years back. I'll take $150 obo plus fees and shipping. I am at work right now so I'll post some pics up tomorrow.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

• 4 weeks later...

Is the crack on the side that's visible or is it hidden when they're mounted?

That's on the inside, simple weld fix....

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I believe these are a good trail pipe for good low to mid range power. I ran them on my 4mil cub back when I first started building my bike and they ran good. They also have a very unique sound that is love. I wish my shearer's sounded like these. Just find you a welder and tack up that hole. I would try and do it but I don't have a tig welder. I will do it with a mig if someone buys them and wants them fixed. I won't guarantee it to be the best looking fix, but there won't be a hole anymore. I don't have a use for them anymore.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2