banshee parts,new fenders prm bumper ect

i have a nice set of like new maier mfg. fenders color is lime green...only on the bike for two rides and i took them off. also has carbon fiber style fuel tank and radiator cover. also up for grabs is a nice prm baja front bumper,nice modquad kicker and dipstick, and tusk fuel cap. i cant upload pics due to my camera is broke but feel free to txt 814-227-5479 for pics. also will trade for other parts. some parts i would be interested in is a piston set, other style bumpers ect... located in pa

glenn,i would take $40 for them...no fitment issues the only thing i noticed is the rear fender is a pain in the ass to screw the left fender on in the fender mount by the heel guard.as for nieskes comment if you so kindly scroll to the top you will notice i said my camera is a piece of shit and broken so there is a lodgical reason for them being blurry. dont matter to me though considering the parts were on for less then a month i doubt i willl have trouble selling.