Street Legal In Colorado?

Holyman

Back when the Banshee was still available at the dealership, there were some guys on here that had street legal Banshees. And as I recall there was a guy or two in Colorado that made it happen.

My nephew now lives in Colorado and it would be cool for his first ride to be a Banshee... I've got an extra one we could work with ;)

In alamosa I wouldn't be surprised I get shit just for running my quad or sled where I'm at for usually less than 5 minutes lol
I had to call a cousin on this. He lives in Thorton and said the last he had heard there is limited use of an ATV on paved roads in area code 719 (southern and Western Colorado) and no ATVs are allowed on public roads in area code 303 (Denver and surrounding areas) I went on colorados dot site and found nothing.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I had to call a cousin on this. He lives in Thorton and said the last he had heard there is limited use of an ATV on paved roads in area code 719 (southern and Western Colorado) and no ATVs are allowed on public roads in area code 303 (Denver and surrounding areas) I went on colorados dot site and found nothing.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Sounds accurate Denver metro is shitty like that lol I'm on the west side of town use to live about 5 minutes from Thornton

Dave Good to see your still kickin.I noticed one of your Imperial house of bearing enlightment center stickers on my toolbox the other day+ thought of the old days. John

That sticker was a very limited edition... you may have the only one left in the world :)

• 2 years later...