banshee topend

Okiepred

What these guys are saying is what u need , u have a custom made pistons w a blaster cut done angle that's why u need to run the head that was given , I would just make Shure by checking the squish cause maybe u need a thicker bottom gasket and not so much a spacer plate or if everything is fine in dandy then u will just run that head the way it is with no head gasket just cilicone and torque to spec and UR good

you don't use silicone, and you need a gasket, or o-rings, if made for it.

call the guy you got it from and ask what he ran, to see how it was intended, first.

I got ahold of the guy I bought the setup from and it is for a 4mil 110 rod! Mine is 115rod! So I guess it's either a spacer plate or new pistons? Vitos carries a 4mil base gasket that's not a plate just a thicker gasket would that be a good route to take? Thanks for all the input and help

either his engine ran like crap with ahuge squish and no real compression, or he probably had the spacer plate. judging by the thread spacing on the head studs, you have a 2mm height problem, which would be taken up by the spacer plate and extra gasket. the topend was complete? head/jugs/pistons? or, as mentioned, you may be hitting the head gasket if the head that came with it was relieved for stroke. like i said before, if it was short rod setup on longrod crank, the rings should be popping up.