re jet banshee is revving high on its own

i have a rule of thumb for europe: 1-2 jet sizes (usually 1) less than the us, due to humidity difference, but still. you got her running, now turn the cable down.

FYI, EVERYBODY, IT IS A HALF TORS REMOVAL, AND HE IS BUYING THE SCREWS TO GET IT RIGHT. just trying to get close enough now. once you have the idle down low enough, you can go back to tuning the airscrews. you turn them one way, and give it 20-30 seconds to level out. if the idle goes up, you are going the right direction. if the idle gets too high, turn it down some. that simple. keep at it, untill you find a good ballance. once you get close, it will be less than 1/8 turn increments. remember that this adjustment should be to a hot engine, and the idle a little higher than a low struggle idle, firing nice. this may be impossible to keep on your setup, so a little high is okay. generally 1k-1500 is a heathy idle. my experience says that 1/8-1/4 additional turns in will be the sweet-spot that has no hesitation or sputter (sweet-spot), but you are supposed to play with it. remember what you are hearing, as you should be able to pick up on lean and rich sounds/feel if you own a 2-stroke. look-up and take on a "plug chop" it is essential, and learn from it as well. i have only chopped once, and that was to doubble check, as io suggest the minimum, but was able to use my magnifiers to read without chopping, and any chops are "going through the motion, as i pick up on mixture and/or detonation by feel. one day you can develope the feel, too, but you must know what you are feeling is correct.