banshee wont start after changing jets in carb

so i changed my jets in my carb from 200 to 270 put them back together tryd to fire it up would not start so took them to bits put 200 back in still will not start before this it was running. so i took them apart again checked piolet jets main jets was not clogged cleaned it all checked floats checked choke tube changed spark plugs made sure there firing. checked slides are in right way still not starting up so i am lost on what to do

im guessing you have stock carbs and have aftermarket pipes since you wanted to change your main jet to a 270. put that 270 back in there if you have pipes, your gonna blow it up with stock jetting. clean both carbs mains pilots ect and assemble back together. make sure you have the right fuel bowl on the correct carb ( yes they are different!) one fuel bowl has a lil brass ball on it and that goes on the carb with the choke lever. also there is a tube that connects the 2 carbs together. if it is not connected properly it will not choke the bike properly. make sure gas is on, key is on and handle bar switch is on. pull choke out and hold it out by hand and kick it. sometimes the choke goes back in which is why i suggest holding it out 100% by hand