$2000 PRO PURSE IN AZ!!!! OCT 24th-25TH!! Freestyle show!!

400grl

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEP!! Taking the shitty HP digital and the 'ol VHS-C camcorder for sure, gonna have to see if I can weasel a friend's little Canon digital Elph too. Can't guarantee decent racing shots (damn digital camera autofocus lag) but hopefully I'll get some good ones.

You gonna at least come for the drags theeechozen1?? C'mon man, it's not that far...

400grl, what classes & races are you gonna run? Any idea what the Pro TT field will be like? I'm thinking I'll run Amateur TT but a chance at the pro purse sure is tempting. I guess I'll be running the 2-stroke mod drag class too.

Oh yeah, as good as the EX looked, I like your Banshee better, love them chrome T5's, red frame and fat bars...

Ben!!!

I will be racing the Novice class (or whatever is a step up from beginner) for the TT race, and then drag racing the 2-stroke mod class with you! :) heheheheheheh Don't worry though - I haven't practiced in a while!!! ;) I will probably stall it! lol!

Thanks for the props on the Shee!!! I'd love to do suspension mods to it, too......but I just don't have the funds. So.....this will have to do!!!

I'm not sure yet, lots o people I know are going to buttercup that weekend and I would like to go to this race but I havent had my shee in the sand yet and I have to look at the 3 hundo in paddle tires everytime i go into my garage :cry: But I will see if I can make it

OH! I realized I didn't answer the question about the Pro field! Well - there are a lot of fast racers here in the Pro classes - if Skyler Stewart goes, he is sick fast....he races some national races. Also Jack Bednar races some national races......but overall - I'd say since it's a new track - none of us have ever raced it - and it's TT.......you should get on in there and go for some of that money!!!! :)

OH! I realized I didn't answer the question about the Pro field! Well - there are a lot of fast racers here in the Pro classes - if Skyler Stewart goes, he is sick fast....he races some national races. Also Jack Bednar races some national races......but overall - I'd say since it's a new track - none of us have ever raced it - and it's TT.......you should get on in there and go for some of that money!!!! :)

The drags are Friday night G, you can still get yer sand on Saturday...

Thanks 400grl, I certainly don't consider myself a Pro so I guess I'll see what the track and competition look like...my Holeshots are so worn I might have trouble hangin' with the Amateurs :( And the drags, all I've ever done was smoke the 4-strokes at the dunes so no tellin' what will happen 8) Are you riding this weekend? I'll PM you a couple tips to try out.

Thanks D34, those tri-tracs are supposed to work well on loose dirt right? Thing is, I won't really know what the track's like until I get there...so I'll take my Hoosiers just in case but likely will run the 40% tread Holeshots. Unless they unload two water trucks on the track 10 seconds before the race I should be OK with those, and if it looks like packed clay I might try my Hoosiers...but thanks for the offer.