$2000 PRO PURSE IN AZ!!!! OCT 24th-25TH!! Freestyle show!!

400grl

LOL, Don't worry about me at the drags, my shee is stock and I have to outway you by 150lbs easy! But ya check on the nerfs for the drags cause with Glamis around the corner I am running tight on cash right now. thanx!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yeah, I can make you a rear number plate like mine fer nothin' if you want, you'll just have to find some numbers (or use one of my "3"s, I got a couple extras), I used a red 5-gal bucket but have some blue or white ones laying around the shop too. If you get ahold of a kill switch I can wire it in real quick-like to the coil, I just soldered mine to the coil connectors. Don't have any extra nerfs tho...

Im not too worried about the kill switch, I could sport one of those, and I was gonna make a plate just like you said, but I have been wanting to get some good nerfs, right now I would have to settle for some used or cheapo ones until after the dunes. But I will see what I can find. I still dont know if I will be there just yet....hopefully you'll understand if I take a quick dune trip over this event, but I can't pass on the sand :twisted:

thanx for the offers Ben, I will let you know if I am gonna make it

Hey!!! Sorry, I thought I posted this yesterday - guess I'm slackin'!!! No nerfs required for just drag racing!! If you plan on the TT race too - then yes, you will need them!!! Also - killswitch is required for any racing - as a safety precaution - and they will be tested before the races.

So....that should save a little money - especially for those of you who just want to drag race!!! :)

Hope you guys can make it! :)

I'M THERE!!

Hope you can swing it theeechozen1, Glamis ain't goin' nowhere man...

400grl, I know racing ain't cheap, but you're well on your way with a sponsorship from Weller Racing. Here's my cost breakdown for this trip:

Truck to get there-$0 (the company I work for is providing a 1-ton with a 100-gallon auxillary fuel tank)

Enclosed trailer to haul & sleep in-$0 (my boss just got a Haulmark 6x10, I figure I can haul the Banshee in it and sleep inside)

Fuel to get there and back-$0 (the company we get fuel from sponsors me-we burn ALOT of diesel movin' dirt)

Entry/gate/camp fees and meals-$0 (our office manager also runs an oil drilling business and uses it as a tax write-off)

Gate fees-$0 (Jeremy said he'd waive my gate fee; he's got family in NM and thinks it would be cool for someone to represent)

Place to stay Thursday night on the way there-$0 (buddy I worked with moved to Casa Grande and bought a nice new house)

Anyways, I talked to Jeremy @ RPM and Jason @ Weller via email, both very cool and helpful. I should show up early Friday to see if I can help out with the race or other racers. I'll most likely be in a white Dodge dually with blue "Ag Services" decals, pulling the little white enclosed trailer. My Banshee is red & white, with #33. Hope to see you there!!

You remember that???? That's cool! Yeah - I had figured out a way to put a rappy hood on my ex, and it worked really well, actually!!! I got over 50 e-mails from people wanting the directions to do that.....it was cool! And it was really cool of DW to print my letter....... ;)

lol!!! Yeah - I have been getting some flack for my screen name - but if I keep it the same then everyone knows who I am - if I change it now, then it's like I'm the new girl or something!!! Well - I guess I am here, but....I mean other forums!!! :)

Thanks for the props on my ex.....it was an awesome quad - I actually thought I would miss it more than I do, though......the Banshee is just too much fun I guess! ;)

And.....I'd be up for Sycamore except I will be in Prescott and Verde this weekend......I used to ride out at Sycamore (upper and lower) all the time before I started racing! Some cool loops out there!!! Be safe!

And BenBB - glad you are going to make it!!! Sounds like you have the HOOKUP with your sponsors!!!! That's tight!!! :) I will keep a lookout for you next weekend!!!