$2000 PRO PURSE IN AZ!!!! OCT 24th-25TH!! Freestyle show!!

400grl

Hey everyone!!! I had to join this forum anyway, since I just bought an '04 Banshee for the dunes!! But I wanted to be sure you guys got the invite to RPM's Xtreme Weekend coming up!!! TT Racing (good for Banshees!) - drag racing - freestyle show - BIG names are gonna be there and this is a QUAD ONLY event - this is HUGE for Arizona!!!! Racing is affordable and should be a blast!

Here are the details!!!

http://www.wellerracing.com/RPM%20PRESCOTT...20PROMOTION.htm

Anyway - this looks like a cool forum - I've been checking it out for a while now.......keep it pinned!!!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! Thanks!!! :) Too bad - it should be a good race!!!

I love my Shee!!! I have it all piped and jetted and modded to where I want it right now - and I can't get over having a powerband like that!!! :) I'm used to my old 440 - and a two-stroke is a whole different animal!! Can't wait to hit the dunes with it!!!

Cool, I just emailed RPM about the track and Jason about the tech inspection, prolly a good 10+ hour drive for me but it sounds like a blast.

Hope I can make it, thanks for posting 400grl!! Are you gonna race at all? I'm by no means a drag expert but if I made it over there I'd give it a shot too...

Cool!!! Wow - that IS a long haul for you, huh??? It should be a good time.....

Yes - I AM going to race!!! Drag race and TT!!!! Can't wait! I just got the Shee and came from a 4-stroke, so I have been learning how to keep it in the powerband!! FUN!!! :)

Hope you can make it!!! :)

LOL!!! Yeah...well...I was first. I had to quit racing so much (saving to buy a house right now) until next spring......that's why I bought the Shee - just going to be duning mostly until I buy a 450 in April or so.......I can't NOT ride.....but racing was just killing my bank account!!!

D34, if you can get to Roswell with your trailer (and room for my quad), I've got the truck to pull it and the fuel paid for...

400grl, pretty sure I can make it, I got all the entry/gate/camp fees covered by one sponsor, just waiting to confirm which truck & trailer I can take and make sure it's cool stayin' Thursday night with a buddy in Casa Grande.

Think I'll pass on the wheelie contest, ridingorhiding can confirm my pathetic skills in that department, heh.

WOW! looks like mucho fun, I'll be there if I don't make a run to Glamis for 7-8 hours of night riding. I wanted to get in some testin and tuning on the shee before the big weekend. But hell for $20 I'd give it a shot, I've never raced before but I've done 30-40 laps at moto-grande by my house. But of course I'd be going for the beer after the race :wink:

Ok I checked it out and uno small problem, no tether, nerfbars or numberplate on my bike :oops: I suppose I could make an effort.. but damn I just got my bike a week ago and it was stock. Runnin outta loot for the next 2 weeks, but I'll see what I can do, lord knows I love the intrest rates on the plastic. Corry: do you know if you have to have those 3 to run the drags??

Oh wow!!!! After MG, this track should be a breeze for you!!! :) I love MG, but I haven't taken the Shee out there yet!!! :)

Hmmm....I will ask if you need nerfs for the drags......I know you need them for the TT race for everyone's safety, but I would think that for the drags you might not. Number plate is cheap cheap cheap.....and the kill switch is about $30. Kind of a good thing to have anyway - I was getting one just for the dunes. It's nice if you have a get-off that your quad doesn't keep going over 3 or 4 dunes - or into a bunch of people!!! A well-spent $30. :)

I'll check on the nerfs for you - cool??

Darn - and i was hoping to be the only Shee at the drags.....was looking to clean up out there!! :) jp! Glad to see you guys might be coming up!!!