HOW to use chat feature

This is the site owners husband.... He can get you in the right direction

This guy just wants to be my concubine so make sure he does not become obsessed with you or you will never get him to quit trying for your nuts...

Yamahaman, mattscss and n2o are all looking for someone to bend them over or force them on their knees so keep your eye on them

This guy just wants to be my concubine so make sure he does not become obsessed with you or you will never get him to quit trying for your nuts...

Yamahaman, mattscss and n2o are all looking for someone to bend them over or force them on their knees so keep your eye on them

How the hell did I get drug into this thread. I said nothing in this thread, Bitch boy.

He is trying to hide his recent outbursts of extreme gayness and take the heat off himself.

Fact. He's had his nose so deep in tyler's rectum for the last 6 months, he has absolutely no idea what is going on around here.

And by nose in the rectum, I mean that his mouth is wrapped around tylers sack at the same time.

slurp slurp slurp slurp

Fact. He's had his nose so deep in tyler's rectum for the last 6 months, he has absolutely no idea what is going on around here.

And by nose in the rectum, I mean that his mouth is wrapped around tylers sack at the same time.

slurp slurp slurp slurp

Btw Matt are u still buying used oem shocks? I have one that came off a 98 that is blown and its just taking up space, do you want it?