Need Dune Porting

I live in San Diego Cali, I ride glamis and would like to have some fun at the hill but especialy on long dune rides.

There are preformance shops all over, but if someone gives me a good deal I don't mind shipping things out. I have to take my time with this one since its a one time thing.

Right now the best offers I have had seem to be Veys, Sam Co., Patriot racing, and Passion racing. Sam Co and Veys are local but probably more expensive.

I need the total cost to be under $700 cylinders honed, new head, pistions rings and gaskets.

Also I have never taken my top end off before but my PSI is about 115 105. 4 years on this topend.

give passionre a hollar he is on this site his name is jim just had my bike done by him and it flat out flies i can pull the wheels off the ground in 6th gear in a 300 foot drag race and it carries them for most of the track tell him don sent you he will hook you up with exactly what you want and his turn around time is quick.

Camatv, Im currently trying to build my website, but it's going a little slow..not really my thing. You can contact me at 918-232-3950 if need info on my drag port...Jim

i run at little sahara also and i dont recall anything with passion engines on it either i know of the sadntrix guys their r's and the banshee haul butt i hope my 330r will be that fast someday but then again the passion guys may just be getting started or dont t-shirt advertise like a lot of others in this area... i need a degree spec for a good drag exhaust port i have heard that 196degree opening is good i am going to buy a wheel and try this on the p.o.s. 410 ct cylinder that i have. any help??