Drag yfz conversion to a shee motor

Pretty much just swap the motors, sell your 450 motor and buy a sick built up banshee engine pop it in with some handmade pipes so they will fit the yfz frame and your good to go dude

Yeah just like that if you want it to look like shit and keep having problems. You have to make

new mounts for this thing and rework the frame around the motor. It is not drop in and go. There have been a few nice ones built here, along with a few shitty ones. You have a nice yfz built already I think you'll figure out the right and wrong way no problem.

Yeah just like that if you want it to look like shit and keep having problems. You have to make

new mounts for this thing and rework the frame around the motor. It is not drop in and go. There have been a few nice ones built here, along with a few shitty ones. You have a nice yfz built already I think you'll figure out the right and wrong way no problem.

Thanks, so much for the easy way out

damn dude how wide is that front end! HA

looks nice.

why dont you take a few minutes and look at the other threads in this topic... there is a lot of great information on HOW to do this mod both the quick and UGLY way and the oh i do have some skill and like it to like nice way..

no matter what its going to take time and effort how much effort you put in is whats going to make all the difference..