just some riding gear lying around, not uesd any more

its funny how people on here buy things and dont send an address almost like the seller should already know a shipping address, i tryed contacting RUDOG at leatd 20 times through here and PM messages for an address. plenty of times!!!!!!

Look at the date payment was sent and look at the address. You had my money and my address the whole time. You didn't even have to ask for my address "plenty of times". It was right there in front of you. Just refund my $20 already so this can be over.

1.jpg?t=1353531350

oooooohhhhh my god bro, ur a pain in the ass dude, i hav sold plenty of things on here and thanks to you i will be more careful with who i sell or buy from, please leave me be bro, go about your buessisness, you got your refund, y are you starting shit.....

how did you send the refund because there is no money in my Paypal account.

bro nuthing else is for sale, this guy fucked my post up, me and him are on two different pages, i am throwing away the rest of the items in the trash, i dnt need them and i definently dont want my name fucked up about $20.

Nuthing is for sale, this post is no longer valid!!!!!!!

I bought goggles from him. Got them no problems. I wouldn't be worried about doing business with him

see what i have been teilin you about this dude in the above post???? i have sold plenty to people on here, both goggles, chest protector, gloves, stock cylinders, my CPI oof pipes, ect.... and no one has nuthing bad to say accept this dude. i make it my buessisness to give out my cell number and to become friends with everyone i sell sumthing to so i can have a good rep and so the buyer can feel very confident in recieving their product,but geeeeees dude, i myself also buy tones of stuff from here and always leave positive comments on sellers pages, but is always that one, who has to ruin it for everyone. for god sakes it riding gear lol. i am throwing the remaining items away so i can prove to madog that i dnt need the money that i returned to him, i only sell what i have because i know some one else can use it, im not saying i have tones of money however i do have a bachelors in computer and electronics engineer and i am doing well,

fuck you Madog!!

please dont buy nuthing else from me madog, if you want something i am selling, go through another member to get it who can communicate better then you do.

see what i have been teilin you about this dude in the above post???? i have sold plenty to people on here, both goggles, chest protector, gloves, stock cylinders, my CPI oof pipes, ect.... and no one has nuthing bad to say accept this dude. i make it my buessisness to give out my cell number and to become friends with everyone i sell sumthing to so i can have a good rep and so the buyer can feel very confident in recieving their product,but geeeeees dude, i myself also buy tones of stuff from here and always leave positive comments on sellers pages, but is always that one, who has to ruin it for everyone. for god sakes it riding gear lol. i am throwing the remaining items away so i can prove to madog that i dnt need the money that i returned to him, i only sell what i have because i know some one else can use it, im not saying i have tones of money however i do have a bachelors in computer and electronics engineer and i am doing well,

fuck you Madog!!

please dont buy nuthing else from me madog, if you want something i am selling, go through another member to get it who can communicate better then you do.

I don't care how many stuff you sold....all i said to you is i don't want you stuff and i want my money back.

and i never get a right answer from you,it's all lie. Ok...the whole world knows already...stop complaining

answer my question where's my refund,like you said you don't want your name fucked up about $20.

if i don't get my $20 that's fine.....i think you need it more than i do.

one more thing...... you mounth is faster than your brain.... so keep it up.

I bought goggles from him. Got them no problems. I wouldn't be worried about doing business with him

good you got them no problem....but i'm not talking about that.

i'm not saying he's not going to send me the item.

i have a reason why i don't want he's stuff, instead of asking me why i dont want it.but he start bitching at me.

don't give me a chance to tell him.

fuck you Madog!!

Badbanshee.....Where are you,don't tell me you hiding from me just for the 20 bucks.

it's ok you can have it...and meryy xmas,don't spend your 20$ bucks

that's my contribution when you die....MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!