Badlands shee gathering

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well we had a great trip minus the huge gash on my face had some great weather and good friends show up had to loose the drag pipes early but i knew that leaving the house im trying to post a vid of me doing a superman off one of the sand hills FAIL

Rode saturday and sunday---my internet stopped working friday or i would of chimed in with truck description. Oh well--parked at the bottom--perfect weather--i usually only ride in the winter months and have never seen it so busy. my crew was not at 100% so i decided to run around by myself when i met up with two banshees and ripped around with them for awhile-(guy and his wife) My brother seen some dirt bike guy with his wrist bone sticking out of his hand saturday!!! Damn is it cold out today!

• 2 weeks later...

One of my friends just happened to be at Badlands when you guys were there. He was telling me about it. I plan to hit Badlands in 2013 once I get my new bike built. I've been to two other BHQ rides there and it was always a good time!