F/S CPI, Shearer, drag pipes, intakes, carbs, misc

Bunch of parts i need to unload. All prices are shipped.

CPI Inframes. Head pipes are in good shape. Chrome is good on the outsides of the pipes but faded on the insides towards the motor and comiing out of the exhaust flange. No dents. Stinger tubes were in rough shape when i got them. Had to weld and clean up. New mounting brackets welded on the silencers. These will fit with an airbox. 320.00 shipped. SOLD!

Trinity head with whatever domes you want. 150.00 shipped.

Trinity billet intakes. 34,35mm. 75.00 shipped.

20121022_234216.jpg

K&N Knockoff Pods. 10" with outerwears. 75.00 shipped. Sold

Smallbore out each side drag pipes. Hand coned. Not sure who made these. 280 shipped. Could use some sanding on a weld on one stinger tube. Unsilenced.

20121021_160302.jpg

Stock length roundhouse. Spray bombed satin black. Few dings. New hardware. 165.00 shipped. Will need bushings.

Mattoon LOck up cover. 195.00 shipped.

Stock carb billet intakes. 50.00 shipped.

20121021_160711.jpg

Brand new Shearer left side unsilenced small bore draggers. Good chrome and not the nickel shit chrome. 650.00 shipped.

20121021_160925.jpg

20121021_160924.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there small bore I'll take em pm me PayPal

I tried to sent you a pm but your mailbox must be full. I emailed you with the email addy thats on your profile.

damn MJF, you a little drunk taking pictures?

I wish i had the money for that swinger and clutch cover, they would make a bad ass upgrade. Great prices dicklick.

Thanks nutsack

trade for what?

well i know i want to go shearer out frame but im running a stock head 64mm 4mm crank so i dnt know the difference of the big bor or small bor shearer will fit and which one will work with my set up?

also here is a pic of my pipes in grate shape

2012-10-19205803.jpg

well i know i want to go shearer out frame but im running a stock head 64mm 4mm crank so i dnt know the difference of the big bor or small bor shearer will fit and which one will work with my set up?

also here is a pic of my pipes in grate shape

You would wanna run the small bore. But im not trading for my new shearers. sorry.