Spitting Oil

Starting to reach my wits end with my jetting... mods & elevation in my signature & im looking for any tiny suggestions on how to get my baby to rip again. i moved down 2 sizes on mains & moved the clip up 1 position from the middle on the needles & left the pilot stock (screws 3 turns out) upon moving from 900ft to 4900ft. she's still really rich & im spitting oil out the silencers & even leaking from where the pipes connect to the head, yet idles & runs OK :shootself: smaller pilot? main again? I just wanna run right! :cry: Ambient temps are super variable right now too... thinking about waiting until winter sets in & then tuning for that. Usually about 10-35 degrees & dry as a bone here in the winter, if that helps. sorry for the spam, just lookin for a lifeline. thanks again fellas.

40:1 ratio w/Amsoil Dominator synthetic. I looked at that thread & there are a handful of riders at my elevation, but unfortunately theyre all way more modded than i am... i guess my elevation is about that of st.anthony. haha. choke tube is connected fa sho.

you can mix that oil at 50:1 which is suggested by amsoil.

are your plug black?

you can be running rich, but you could also have a spark issue that isn't burning everything.

first check your spark and see how strong it is.

get some new plugs and do a chop and see how it looks.

i'll give that a shot with my next mix, check the sparks too, i havent done that yet. thanks!

Ya, I'm in Utah, 5k.. I can't see ur mods in Mobil view, what are they?

'06 50th Anniversary Edition, FMF Gold Fatty's & Power Core II's, TORS & parking brake off, WB boost bottle, Pro-Flo intake w/foam filter & no lid. 40:1 Amsoil Dominator synthetic oil, premium pump gas.

• 3 weeks later...