Oct 27 coalhill last big ride for the year

lms1977

ANY OF YOU NEW YORK NEWJERSEY OR PA GUYS wanna come to GLAMIS theres a Trip loading up and leaving from Newjersey in february.... Just saw them loading up on rt 35 north in sayreville sunday there heading to glamis now for an october trip they said there goin back out to glamis in feb for presidents week

Who's down?

Isn't that a 1500-$2000 trip? There is no way I can swing that right now.. Just got my kids into riding if I go to anything like that I would want to take my family so for 4 of us wow that to much, but I would love to go

ANY OF YOU NEW YORK NEWJERSEY OR PA GUYS wanna come to GLAMIS theres a Trip loading up and leaving from Newjersey in february.... Just saw them loading up on rt 35 north in sayreville sunday there heading to glamis now for an october trip they said there goin back out to glamis in feb for presidents week

Who's down?

Are you guys members of the New Quad State Riders Website? They are Covering NY, NJ, PA, & CT forum? Lots of good info on spots to ride in all the states as well as tracks etc. The site started a month ago and its a great starting point now that NYATVonline is closed down. Feel free to post up some rides! www.QuadStateRiders.com - JT