banshee parts new & used.........

chromebumpraxle007-1.jpg 35$ to you billit freshly painted

4sale-sheepics014.jpg billit wp cover needs a lil polish looks great on 35$ to you

shawnspics026.jpg moose cr bend bars w pad,grips $35 to you

chromebumpraxle005.jpg kicker set up 30$ to your place

chromebumpraxle002.jpg stock intakes goodshape 25$new blue gas line 10 for 3' perfet to redo pingal

chromebumpraxle001.jpg mirror stainless steel jd's sticker plate new 17$ looks all nice and shiny too!!

,:cheers: thanks

woops i fogot to mention that if somone is looking to put the 06 yzf450 duel piston caliper for your shee. i have a front right caliper. it will still hook on the rear. i jus got the front so no block off plate is needed.the one i have is unmodded but all thats needed to be done is srill 1 hole and thread it.theres a few mentions/write ups on here that people have done. check it out 55$ n theres 75% left on the pads

$(KGrHqFHJFIE92ITLz10BPizo)Wz!g~~60_12.JPG$(KGrHqFHJBcE9rNG8fKZBPizokWnJg~~60_12.JPG

also have a used prodesign billit power shifter . the lil gear/ threads started to strip where it tightens down '' witch happens alot''.so it was drilled very lil and a nut and bolt added. works/tightens flawlessly but needs a lil polish & soap 35$:cheers:

$T2eC16FHJGQE9noMZIvPBQRWkoTQR!~~60_12.JPG