T-Mobile HTC Sensations

Guys, my company just changed back from T-Mobile to Verizon.

I have over a dozen HTC Sensation's coming back in, have several of them now (some users are waiting for the iPhone 5).

**Edit. Yes, they are 4G phones, sorry..:) **

They had cases and screen protectors on since day one. Some of them I took the screen protectors off because they were scratched/dinged, but the screen underneath are perfect.

All come with HTC chargers.

Nothing wrong with the phone, just don't have the best service for some of our users that travel outside of the Metro Detroit area.

Each phone is wiped and I upgraded each to ICS4.0 from HTC/T-Mobile.

Although I could sell you the phone now, I'm waiting on the final bill so I can pay off the early termination fees. I know you can just drop in your T-Mobile SIM Card and go, but I don't want you to have any trouble.

I'm listing them on eBay for 200 plus shipping buy it now.

If a Banshee HQ member is interested, I'll sell them for $180 shipped IF YOU gift it to me via PayPal. No fees saves me and you money....

I'll give HQ members first choice of case type and I have extended Anker batteries for a few of them.

They'll be ready to go in about 2 weeks...we should be getting our final bill and have it paid by then.

Let me know if you're interested. I don't know if they can be unlocked and used elsewhere. I can only tell you they were purchased and used on T-Mobile.

Thanks....