Looking for...

lane12

Hi folks I just purchased my first banshee and I am looking for a couple things and I was hoping you could point me in the right direction.

#1: a Tether switch. Is there one that your guys like to run more then another? If so what and where can I get it?

#2: T.O.R.S. Eliminator kit. Complete kit. Where and how much?

#3: A jet kit. Anywhere I can get a complete set of jets to have with me when i go to different place? Stock carbs.

Thanks guys in advance. I know I came to the right place and joined the right site. looking forward to a long happy future of riding my banshee and being apart of your site.

A.J.

I have a pro design tether, works good.

I purchased a Vito's tors removal kit on ebay, mainly because it was dirt cheap....but id suggest a site sponsor....only run about 50$ i think.

I purchased a ton of jets thru Rockymtnatv, all what i thought i would need for my mods, elevation, temops, etc.

Welcome to the Site!

Its easier and prolly cheaper to buy individual jets instead of getting a "jet kit" such as dyno jet or who ever makes them. Wildcard Racing and Fast are both good guys to your items from. Many of the site sponsors will help you our with anything you want.

Adam