Whats the best banshee front suspension i can get without costing too much?

Anthony133

You're talking about the ones I posted? They're stock length shocks. They're just fine for jumping. I'm still not quite sure what you are getting at. Are you saying because they're not not going to be mated with long Travel a-armsl that you can't jump on them? The gentleman said that he had a $500 budget... A long travel setup is completely out of the question, which is the reason I suggest standard length shocks. You can't just stuff 3" longer shocks on arms made for stock length shocks, and expect that they'll have more travel and be better for jumping, if that's what you are getting at.

Oh okay. Thanks for clearing that up.

Is that including a-arms, or just shocks? If it's just shocks, you can get a set of bottom of the line Elkas for around $500 bucks. If you need a-arms also, you'll probably end up getting used a-arms and used Works shocks. Still a viable option.

These came up on eBay, and are a killer price. They're stock length, compression adjustable, and look to be in excellent shape. I'd consider expanding your budget a little more if you can, and you'll get excellent outcome.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Banshee-Elka-front-shocks-billet-drag-race-/150907394559?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2322c819ff&vxp=mtr

I just bought theses for $549. I cant believe no one else place a bid.