MASSACHUSETTS DYNO

cjcrete

Any of you guys that live in the massachusetts or connecticut area and need some tuning send me a pm! I just set up a dyno room in my garage. Will give all HQ members a great deal!

Are u guessing what your dirt bike,motorcycle,quad,kart,micro sprint,dwarf car or trike is making for horsepower??? Are you planning on adding some aftermarket goodies soon? Is your engine builder promising you x amount of horsepower?? If so, find out how much your gonna gain or lose. A dynamometer is the only way to accurately tune and see your gains. I have a state of the art dynojet dyno with air/fuel monitor system and eddy brake load system. Im not a shop nor an engine builder, just a racer like yourself that likes my engine to run at its best at all times! Email me to set up an appointment. Thanks!

Sorry wasant sure what section to post in.

I'm located in Brimfield Ma close to i84 and the mass pike. Cost are much cheaper than the shops since I have no overhead and it's just a spare time gig. Usually 100 bucks gets you 3 pulls and a few quick jetting changes to get where we need to be. People really overlook 2 stroke jetting just because there bikes seem to be running good to them! Well my bike seem to be running really good last race also, as I won the 25 lap pro feature. Brought the bike home and dynoed for the first time with this motor combo and boy was I off! Tuned for about 2hrs and gained about 14 numbers!!! So there is a lot to be said about some dyno tuning time!