Cylinder troubles

llehctim23

I recently posted about my Banshee problems. Runs like only one cylinder is firing, but then sometimes it runs fine. It all started one day when I was riding down the road and hit a bump and it started bogging out. But it doesn't want to start unless I pull start it. Could this have anything to do with wires not getting connection? So pretty much I'm thinking only one cylinder is firing half the time and don't know why.

I recently posted about my Banshee problems. Runs like only one cylinder is firing, but then sometimes it runs fine. It all started one day when I was riding down the road and hit a bump and it started bogging out. But it doesn't want to start unless I pull start it. Could this have anything to do with wires not getting connection? So pretty much I'm thinking only one cylinder is firing half the time and don't know why.

Have you changed plugs, checked the plug caps, clean the flywheel.

Have you switched plug wires from side to side to see if the problem switches sides.