Closures opening back up at Glamis!

So Cal Suspension

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm always glad to see riding area's or spots opened back up for riding. I will have to plan a trip out to glamis one day I'm sure it's one to remember.

I will always remember my trip to Glamis in March, but now I am trying to figure out when and how I am going to get back there again.

• 2 weeks later...

It will probably not be this season. The 30 day period is up, but I spoke with the ASA, and there is now a 60 day "governor's review", and once that is done, there is a 90 day for either side to file anything else that they want. If there are no challenges from any of that, the BLM will start taking the markers down.

Realistically, it works out to be about April, but as with anything in government, the odds of delays are pretty good.

The beauty is, that the current RAMP map that was posted on BLM's website, has already been agreed upon by both sides. Theoretically, there shouldn't be any delays, but it's unlikely that we'll see the markers come down this season.

It will probably not be this season. The 30 day period is up, but I spoke with the ASA, and there is now a 60 day "governor's review", and once that is done, there is a 90 day for either side to file anything else that they want. If there are no challenges from any of that, the BLM will start taking the markers down.

Realistically, it works out to be about April, but as with anything in government, the odds of delays are pretty good.

The beauty is, that the current RAMP map that was posted on BLM's website, has already been agreed upon by both sides. Theoretically, there shouldn't be any delays, but it's unlikely that we'll see the markers come down this season.

so is it technically "open?" can we ride there regardless of the markers

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...