stock swinger

byenow

honestly no. dont bother trying to make it look better, a stock swingarm isnt even worth its weight in scarp. i understand not being able to afford a aftermarket one, we've all been there. my suggestion is to save up and try to find a good used one, u should have no problem finding a low hour part out on the site.

as far as cosmetics go for the stocker, powder coat it. thats as best as youll get.

i dont have the money to buy a new or used swinder nor do i have a decent priced chromer around kokomo indiana i was wondering if anyone has taken a grinder to it and cut anything or smoothed out the welds a bit more any ideas would be appreciated thanks

I like the way you think,

its STEEL chop it up and weld in some Steel,

if your good with a Tig you could make some sharp Arms

honestly no. dont bother trying to make it look better, a stock swingarm isnt even worth its weight in scarp. i understand not being able to afford a aftermarket one, we've all been there. my suggestion is to save up and try to find a good used one, u should have no problem finding a low hour part out on the site.

as far as cosmetics go for the stocker, powder coat it. thats as best as youll get.

ive seen that quad at silver lake sand dunes in michigan havent i

ive seen that quad at silver lake sand dunes in michigan havent i

Nick was up there in june this year......

He's got video from that weekend posted. http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=158998&st=0&p=1388297&fromsearch=1entry1388297

Edited by WINDYCITYJOHN400

yeah he lost a kick starter or something so i helped roll start him on the beach we are going again october 8th if u wanna get a crew i have 15 going with me and toytech wants to go

You were one of many who push started him that weekend. :jesterlaugh:

We finally found a guy with a blown up Banshee and borrowed his kicker. (I told Nick it wouldn't take long till one of the many Banshees blow up.) LOL

I might try and go in October. (We have a trip planned for THIS weekend. Sept. 21-22-23)

• 2 months later...