-1 and -2 Lonestar Swingarms Good price

Washburn

USED LSR -1 AND -2 SWINGARMS!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LONESTAR-Banshee-AFTERMARKET-1-negative-round-style-MX-swingarm-carrier-/290773063044?forcev4exp=true

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LONESTAR-Banshee-AFTERMARKET-2-shorter-negative-round-style-swingarm-carrier-/290773063036?forcev4exp=true

I would Jump on the -1 LSR swinger in a second if it werent for the fact Ide have to pay an additional $250.00 to get it Boxed in reweleded added gussets to make it stronger then new for fitting my rear Elka setup dual linkage wide spring.

Im getting a used 4 stroke plus rebuilding my Banshee so I need to hold on to my coins. Plus by that time Ill find something or hsve LSR Make one for me for around 900 bucks new!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWSOME DEAL! If you woods XC Guys want more traction -1 would be perfect -2 would be too much traction for me but Im a 280+lbs guy. Some woods/XC Racers swear by -2 and there a great deal. Ide think -2 for MX.

If you already have +2+1 arms I can see the -2 working and making one radical diffrence from the way a stock banshee handels to that setup. Its a beautiful thing.

thats steep for a used swinger!

wheelman can build one brand new for less then that! and make it to your specs!

LSR is way steep on their pricing all they got is a big named company

IDK Lonestar's stuff is pretty heavy duty and comes with a lifetime warentee (Though Im not sure if they would need the original recipt to verify first hand ownership.

4130 chromoly).

They do slap too high of a pricetag on their stuff but you get what you pay for and Ive never been dissatisfied.

Does Wheelman have a website. Im definatly into guys who can compete with big name companys like LSR. They arent cheap and LSR does nickel and dime you on little shit like bushing sleeves other odds and ends.

Loneatar square tube swing arms are hot garbage. I snapped chain side tube threw. I would never buy any square tube swing ARM ever again let alone a lonstar. As far as warranty good luck with that. I had my welder add angled plates all over joining all tubes together and sandwiched around the broken tube yes it last the rest of the season.

My opinion buy a wheelman swing ARM!!! No I don't own one in future he will get my order but this guy has all the weak spots and flaws worked out and uses quality material!

Thats a super nice swingarm DHQ.

You are definatly rite about the swingers I posted needed new paint. Bushings ect. Yeah. I learned from this thread and Im glad I did. I hope other got something from it too.

stop spaming to raise your postcount cowboy. I can post what ever I want and if you dont like it fuck you tooo!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Shit if we posting pics... im in! haha

mind you this is a light weight trail / TT swinger.. his MX style swingers will be different

103_6149.jpg

103_6070.jpg

103_6066.jpg

damn, that's a crazy long brake line you got there

No kidding. What gives RRL you jabroni.

When you switch to a roundhouse arm/carrier, the brake stay moves the caliper forward a few inches or so.

So you need a shorter line. On my -1 arm i use a -3 line, and it's just about right...