89 Blaster extended for sale with title ( make offer )

I am selling this 89 blaster everything new even the motor. Not currently running. The only probem with it is the harness is switched somewhere after being put back together with all the new paint and stuffs. It been sitting for a while but good working atv after someone gets the harnessing all corrected out. All parts there... None needed to buy for it just an wiring expert needed for a hour or so. This motor got 4 harness stator... Normally stock got 6 harness stator.. I think I might of gotten the wrong stator for the motor while it was being assembled. Very very fast teenager sport atv. Interested? I'm willing to take any good offers! I would trade for any OLD good running 4x4 quad for hunting. Any CC is fine just as long as it got low hours and runs real good. Text me at 541 622 5834 or email me here. I'm not highly positively sure of selling this atv but seeing what offers are, if I like the offer I may consider it.

post-44068-0-28279400-1347386109_thumb.jpg