trick2stroke

ohsoslow

i purchased some parts from him for my 250r off of hrer. im only 5 hrs from him so my wife and i make a weekend trip down to get parts and spend time. i get home and the nerf bars i bought are not lining up. i look at the part number and call ac racing to find out that they are for a different bike. i tried to call and email him with no response. i looked at the emails i had and he said they were for my bike.

i purchased some parts from him for my 250r off of hrer. im only 5 hrs from him so my wife and i make a weekend trip down to get parts and spend time. i get home and the nerf bars i bought are not lining up. i look at the part number and call ac racing to find out that they are for a different bike. i tried to call and email him with no response. i looked at the emails i had and he said they were for my bike.

Dude, this is the only post you have made since your membership 7 months ago? Not to mention that this is a banshee site, but with all do respect, your explination of your descrepancy is a bit questionable with the given information. lets tellr the whole story before slander on bhq.

Just opened the box that my cases came in and they were packed tight and perfect. And they are exactly what I expected in better shape than he stated.

I had full disclosure stating the nerfs were off a 250R with an aftermarket pro-peg frame. "that's fine, I can fab the foot peg mounts.”

He got some excellent condition pro-peg ac nerfs, roll design LT mx a arms, 400ex spindles, and TCS LT remote res triple rates in perfect shape for 750 bucks. You can't please some people. On top of that I never received an email, only some muddled voicemail talking about the spindles that I couldn't quite understand. shrug03.gif

I have been here long enough and sold to enough members to establish that I would never make a dishonest transaction here.

I had full disclosure stating the nerfs were off a 250R with an aftermarket pro-peg frame. "that's fine, I can fab the foot peg mounts.”

He got some excellent condition pro-peg ac nerfs, roll design LT mx a arms, 400ex spindles, and TCS LT remote res triple rates in perfect shape for 750 bucks. You can't please some people. On top of that I never received an email, only some muddled voicemail talking about the spindles that I couldn't quite understand. shrug03.gif

I have been here long enough and sold to enough members to establish that I would never make a dishonest transaction here.

nerf bars were not for a 250r, they were for a ltz;kfx 400 according to the part number on the bars. if u did not know then why did you not reply to my emails or calls? yes, the bars were /are nice but not for the honda 250r. and yes i kno this is a banshee website. i was on here looking for parts for my bikes when his add said he had r parts too. as for just being the pegs fabing up a set or just buying them from ac would have been great but they are not for the bike they were said to be for. all of the rest of the parts were as described.

Perhaps the part number for the nerfs used on that frame were for another model but they were from a 250R and that's what I based the description on.

Again, I never received an email from you and I received one call that I totally forgot about as I am a busy individual, when you didn't call back I took it you resolved the issue. The parts were sold as is and at a very cheap price. Not like I had anything to gain by deceiving you on the nerfs, I paid more than what you paid for all of that for the shocks alone.