Not for a shee but aahhh well

5150banshee

Not a banshee pic but thought I'd share anyways just got the rims back from powder coat and mounted the paddles for my lil guys lt80 not a banshee but at least it's a two stroke he is super excited and can't wait to mount them and yzeha4e2.jpghis new dg pipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I haven't thought about that... He already wanted a pipe so I got him a dg I guess if he needs bigger I'll have to get them but the paddles came on it when I bought it for him last year I just had the pc done and Vegas Jeff made a black and red carbon fiber cover.

Damn u had to show me that I'm guessing when I bore it out to 105cc I'm gonna need a carb lmao damn I should have kept my stock carbs and used on of those hahaha gues I'll be looking for shock carbs no that my new buddy has just turned my sons bike into my new drunk camp runner

Those little money pit four wheelers are almost as bad as the big ones. We went through 3 little quads before we ended up with the blaster we have now. Pipes, porting, carbs, clutch work. My kid loved that shit. Still does. Finally got his blaster to a place where he'd rather ride it than his moms z400 in the dunes. Kids and there bikes. Gotta love em

Those little money pit four wheelers are almost as bad as the big ones. We went through 3 little quads before we ended up with the blaster we have now. Pipes, porting, carbs, clutch work. My kid loved that shit. Still does. Finally got his blaster to a place where he'd rather ride it than his moms z400 in the dunes. Kids and there bikes. Gotta love em

Yes sir, I love watching him ride and learn how to ride better on his own he is 7 been going for 3years now and just this summer he has wanted to do stuff to his quad to make it the way he wants it.... Ur right it's expensive but worth it in the long run... At least to him lol

It's great watching the kids have fun. I was bummed when my 26 year old son couldn't come to the dunes with us this week end. So keep earning $ they will always be your kids and you will always want to give them things

It's great watching the kids have fun. I was bummed when my 26 year old son couldn't come to the dunes with us this week end. So keep earning $ they will always be your kids and you will always want to give them things

Sounds like u and ur kid still have a good relationship I hope me and my son will be the same way when he is that age.

Sounds like u and ur kid still have a good relationship I hope me and my son will be the same way when he is that age.

yeah we do. I hope you do too.

he's a lucky kid! thats a nice quad.

Edited by toytech

Yeah i was bummed 2 Dad would have been awesome to do the MT BALDY Hill climb with ya on our SHEE'S :headbang: