who cut your domes

werner

So this werner is completely clueless, leans out his motor starts popping o rings and comes here bashing Cameron? Fucking incredible. Why not have the person who ported your motor do the domes as well? What the hell is going on with people? This shit is so frustrating banghead. I think someone owes cameron a big apology here.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sandman I haven't seen you so upset since you and builder got caught naked together.

Wow really dick head????? I try to have your back and this is the response I get I see how it is. Well from now on I am going to stop lying to your wife and tell her that you and Cleavland really do make out every time you see each other! :jesterlaugh:

Sandman I haven't seen you so upset since you and builder got caught naked together.

I talked to Werner cool guy. He just never made connection that his old carbs could be problem and not the domes.

We will have him taken care of. But thanks for the back up sandy. Lol

:rotflmao:

So this werner is completely clueless, leans out his motor starts popping o rings and comes here bashing Cameron? Fucking incredible. Why not have the person who ported your motor do the domes as well? What the hell is going on with people? This shit is so frustrating banghead. I think someone owes cameron a big apology here.

u mad?