Helpppp!

So where i'm from,

there's guys that have shee's and say that to get from my small town to the city which is about 13 kilometers aways, that the banshee doesnt make it without heating up or blowing the engine,

is this true? how far can you ride a shee in high gear ? 5th/6th?

That's only 8 miles... You shouldnt have any troubles as long as your bike is tuned right...

Alright thanks!

one more question do you think the Trail tech vapor computer kit is a good buy?

how about the trail tech vector?

whats the difference.

if you know about it

I rode the local routes on my banshee all day saturday about 80 miles if not more and was out today for about a 30 mile ride and not a single hiccup. I got the same bad attitude from people about banshees as you are before I even bought one about them being high strung and not trail worthy. Tis definantly my favorite quad I have owned.

I rode the local routes on my banshee all day saturday about 80 miles if not more and was out today for about a 30 mile ride and not a single hiccup. I got the same bad attitude from people about banshees as you are before I even bought one about them being high strung and not trail worthy. Tis definantly my favorite quad I have owned.

Alright thanks bro!

Alright thanks!

one more question do you think the Trail tech vapor computer kit is a good buy?

how about the trail tech vector?

whats the difference.

if you know about it

I tied a Vapor on my bike and had problems with it wanting to reset all the time. I even had the bike to Trail Tech twice and they could not figure it out. As a result they GAVE me a Vector and let me keep the Vapor. The Vector has worked flawlessly for 5 years now. The difference is that the Vector has no tach in it. While I was trying to get the Vapor working, I decided that the tach was to hard to use when you were bouncing around the dunes and trails. When I mentioned that to Trail Tech, they said they would give me a Vector if it was OK with me, I said yes.

If you are jetted right and you don't have any air leaks then you can run it like you stole it all day long . I had one of those trail techs but TBH I never used it , a leak down test and a compression test every 3 months will tell you far more than the hour meter on the TT.

And a simple dial temperature Guage will let you know if she's getting too hot .