Domes and front sprockets

Kendro

11 tooth front $15 shiipped Either JT or primary dont remember very little use maybe two races sand drgas

12 tooth front $15 shipped

18cc Pro design big bore domes $30 shipped Used only at one race

19cc Pro design big bore domes $30 shipped Used for two Races

Trying to gather parts for a new banshee, I currently have nothing so I am open to trades. Domes are in excellent shape sorry about no pics If needed I will psot them. Or can text them My number is 830 265 1402 Thanks for Looking

11 tooth front $15 shiipped Either JT or primary dont remember very little use maybe two races sand drgas

Trying to gather parts for a new banshee, I currently have nothing so I am open to trades. Domes are in excellent shape sorry about no pics If needed I will psot them. Or can text them My number is 830 265 1402 Thanks for Looking

Correction my 12 tooth was primary drive and it shattered, the other one I have is a 13 tooth both sprockets are jt brand. same price for 13 tooth

PICS OR GTFO

C'mon Man who hasn't seen a cool head dome and a front sprocket and besides I said I would send pics if someone is intersested. I was really intersted in some of your for sale items but now I'm not sure I would do business with you. You never know when you might be pissing away potential buyers just because you're having a hissyfit.

C'mon Man who hasn't seen a cool head dome and a front sprocket and besides I said I would send pics if someone is intersested. I was really intersted in some of your for sale items but now I'm not sure I would do business with you. You never know when you might be pissing away potential buyers just because you're having a hissyfit.

Don't fear buying from me. I have good feedback. I also post pics of everything with prices shipped usps priority with tracking.

I also have a set of 21 cc big bore domes for same price

Guns is a regulator!!! Keep it fresh . If you don't know how to sell don't come here and try and learn glad someone's always jumping on people flaming them. I am all about giving people a shot and buying from newbees but when you don't ship next day and sit on peoples parts. Gtfo. If you can't post pics your obviously not gonna ship right away and god only knows if you have the right part with out pics.

PIcs of gtfo

You dicks really give the HQ a bad name, did your mommies not hug you enough or do you have nothing better to do than talk shit about people that you don't know a thing about. I do have the parts, they are in excellent shape, I will give pics if any one wants to buy them. Hell I will even do one better the first person to ask can have a set for FREE. I will even pay the shipping, shipped out the next day with tracking info. Either the 19's or the 18's I,m keeping the 21's or you can choose either of the sprockets 11 or 13 C'mon and try me you wont be dissapointed. Just send me shipping info. Chew on that buttholes.

You dicks really give the HQ a bad name, did your mommies not hug you enough or do you have nothing better to do than talk shit about people that you don't know a thing about. I do have the parts, they are in excellent shape, I will give pics if any one wants to buy them. Hell I will even do one better the first person to ask can have a set for FREE. I will even pay the shipping, shipped out the next day with tracking info. Either the 19's or the 18's I,m keeping the 21's or you can choose either of the sprockets 11 or 13 C'mon and try me you wont be dissapointed. Just send me shipping info. Chew on that buttholes.

All we're asking is for you to post pics pal. I wouldn't say I'm being mean. I think of RRL as a good online friend but I posted the same message on his sale post and I would again. He knows better then to post without pics so he don't get upset. Posting pics on here without photobucket is a pain in the ass. If you need help posting pics most of the time all you need to do is ask and guys will help you. I personally use the photobucket app on my phone. It works wonderful and I'm using the fist ever Droid and the pics arnt half bad.