Anyone see or getting V Force 4 reeds? Saw on eBay?

Ron Burgandy

We too only know like the above post says... as we havent tested them yet, BUT we have a bunch of them ordered and they will be in our hands Thursday!!!

I did talk to Jeff at Moto Tassinari and he said they tested these on several Banshee motor setups w/gains on all of them across the board and better realiability, especially on alcohol !

Sale Priced $200 SHIPPED !!!!!!!!! :cheers:

Thanks, Jeff

We too only know like the above post says... as we havent tested them yet, BUT we have a bunch of them ordered and they will be in our hands Thursday!!!

I did talk to Jeff at Moto Tassinari and he said they tested these on several Banshee motor setups w/gains on all of them across the board and better realiability, especially on alcohol !

Thanks, Jeff

Thanks, Jeff

You'll like them. I've had them on my bike most of this season and we've tested them on quite a few different types of builds.

Now everyone can try them for themselves. Buy with confidence boys. :headbang: