banshee vrs. rm125

superflyyz38

2000 banshee vrs. rm125???  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i want your thoughts lol hmmm. well i have a 95 rm125 and my buddy has a 2000 banshee with pipes and silencers and thats all im aware of anywayz we went to a local spot to drag race (hardpac) anywayz its a running start so we take off and we start racing the track is like a quarter mile little less... so anywayz who do u think one ???

well get this it was a close race very close we raced about 10 times every time we were about a bike apart from each other it was close every time first race i beat him on the bike but all in all the are very equal exept mid the banshee lacked lotz of mid

the banshee lackign mid sounds like a jettign issue.....my banshee pulls hard off the line and pulls hard all the way through to wot 6th gear....no bog flat spot or anythign throught the powerband......geared up to a 15 front my banshee will pass by a rm 250 no problem and with stock gearing its pretty close