21x11x8 9p extremes and mohawks

21x11x8 9p single buff extremes on blue lable wheeles in mint condition. $375.00. And a set of 20" tall mohawks with wheels $250.00 obo. All tires hold air and have done so since they were bought new. prices include shipping so I'm not kicking those prices around much.

IMAG0363.jpg

IMAG0362.jpg

IMAG0233.jpg

IMAG0236.jpg

IMAG0231.jpg

Those look like a B2B buff or SLS carcass. Definitely not single buff. Yours are worth more than a set of single-buff's would be.

-Jared

I thought b2b was single buff, when I ordered them I didn't want triple buff so they sold me b2b or bead to bead. I got confused I guess. So they are b2b thanks man.

Possibly trade ya my rocket pipes for them.....what size tire is the front? I dont think the bolt pattern will not work for me but the tires will unless they are 4/110 and 4/144...lemme know

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=157781&pid=1375672&st=0entry1375672

Possibly trade ya my rocket pipes for them.....what size tire is the front? I dont think the bolt pattern will not work for me but the tires will unless they are 4/110 and 4/144...lemme know

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=157781&pid=1375672&st=0entry1375672

Would be tempting buddy but I need the cash for some 14p I'm wanting. Thanks for the offer bro

I thought b2b was single buff, when I ordered them I didn't want triple buff so they sold me b2b or bead to bead. I got confused I guess. So they are b2b thanks man.

Single-Buff are the ones where you can still see the factory side-wall on the tires. Bead-to-Bead or (2nd Buff) are the ones that have a buffed carcass all the way to the rim. Tripple buff or Super-Lights are the really thin drag-racing setup tires that are like 3lbs. lol

In any case, you have some good looking tires that should bring your asking price no problem.

-Jared

Single-Buff are the ones where you can still see the factory side-wall on the tires. Bead-to-Bead or (2nd Buff) are the ones that have a buffed carcass all the way to the rim. Tripple buff or Super-Lights are the really thin drag-racing setup tires that are like 3lbs. lol

In any case, you have some good looking tires that should bring your asking price no problem.

-Jared

Thanks Jared, hopefully they go fast, I need those 14's.

72 ro and the wheels are definitely 8x8. Now, first come first serve.