banshee 7mm 103 hp hill shooter

2000 banshee new 7mm motor put out a true 103hp on gas on shearer pipes dyno ,on alcohol would be more hp, it was built to look stock but whop ass at the hill and it dos. 7mm crank with the good end bearings and welded, 115 rods, vittos extra ports stock looking cylinders 68bore and no spacer plate. domes in the head custom made . v-force 2 reeds shearer in frame pipes 35mm carbs 1 to 5 over ride trans hinson clutch basket, ball bearing lock up, dynatek cdi . the motor is new i rode it 1 day at the hill . works performance front shocks 4+ over rear swingarm , aluminum lonestar axle . new black powdercoat frame and parts .909 436 9221 bruce, trade for a car or????? trade must be worth more then quad i have alot more then $3500 in this quad , hurt my self cant ride

post-39578-0-91727400-1344151439_thumb.jpg

2000 banshee new 7mm motor put out a true 103hp on gas on shearer pipes dyno ,on alcohol would be more hp, it was built to look stock but whop ass at the hill and it dos. 7mm crank with the good end bearings and welded, 115 rods, vittos extra ports stock looking cylinders 68bore and no spacer plate. domes in the head custom made . v-force 2 reeds shearer in frame pipes 35mm carbs 1 to 5 over ride trans hinson clutch basket, ball bearing lock up, dynatek cdi . the motor is new i rode it 1 day at the hill . works performance front shocks 4+ over rear swingarm , aluminum lonestar axle . new black powdercoat frame and parts .909 436 9221 bruce, trade for a car or????? trade must be worth more then quad i have alot more then $3500 in this quad , hurt my self cant ride

post-39578-0-74961800-1344208373_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...