fuel leaking from carbs and hesitation and knock when pulling hard

Nik

took the shee out for about 2 hours and after i parked it i noticed fuel leaking out of both carbs...about two weeks ago i pulled the carbs and cleaned the shit out of both..removed all jets and and sprayed carb cleaner then air blew everything (including jets themselves)...checked the floats and all looked okay...everything is stock except pro circuit platinum exhaust and vf3 reeds...270 mains and not so sure what pilots as i got this quad from the second owner who had no clue what was in it...before i go ahead and rebuild the carbs does anyone have any ideas as to whatever else it could be?? it idles fine and i can rip through the gears with no problem although sometimes when im about half way through 6th wot it feels like it wants to bog, but not all the time...also when i pull hard from a stand still theres about a second of a hesitation and a knock then the fucker rips...i also feel it in heavy sand when the power band kicks in...i recently installed an after market axle (+4 adjustable), new chain, and new axle bearings...everything is tight and chain is adjusted properly..any ideas on this as well???