F.A. S. T. Racing 4MIL engine complete

Youre full of shit. Ive bought hundreds of dollars in parts from over a dozen people on this forum in the last 2 months alone. You ignored multiple pms and regardless of my story, others feel your communication is terrible. Whatever, i hope your motor is good for the guy who bought it. It was priced fairly if its as clean and fresh as you claim. I was hesitant because i searched your old posts and you were building your motor mostly for drag racing, then you post it for sale and tell me it was lightly used trail riding.

LOL when you do research your will always catch your appointment vunerable or in a lie :rotflmao:

Youre full of shit. Ive bought hundreds of dollars in parts from over a dozen people on this forum in the last 2 months alone. You ignored multiple pms and regardless of my story, others feel your communication is terrible. Whatever, i hope your motor is good for the guy who bought it. It was priced fairly if its as clean and fresh as you claim. I was hesitant because i searched your old posts and you were building your motor mostly for drag racing, then you post it for sale and tell me it was lightly used trail riding.

I had three banshees going at once. One was built for drag but not this one. I replied to your pm on July 20 along with Wacko and others. I have over 250 positive feedbacks on eBay and not one negative so you can bite me. I'm legit, its funny how nobody that has made all these comments on here was even interested in the motor. That's the reason people don't buy from you guys.

Yes the parts I got were very nice, I agree with that and I will definitley do buisness with you again. But telling one guy that the motor was trashed and then selling it to another guy on the same forum was a little under handed bro just being honest with you.

Travis you know your parts you got was nice.