Dune Fest 2012 - Who's Going?

Ok boyz we are back in the game. I check the shee out and just a stuck ring from sitting. A little ATF in the CYLs let sit for some time. Kick the shee over and she started right up and pick the one CYL up and we are running good! :headbang:

So we will be taking off on Saturday the 7/28 and heading up to dune fest. We may stop at coos bay first for a day or two. Then over to Winchester after that for DF we will be camped at D. Hope to see some HQ guys up there. Please feel free to hit me up with a pm for a cell # or info to meet up for a beer or a ride :cheers:

WFO

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Getting close. We are leaving Tuesday after work. Looking forward to all the racing!

Will be there wed thru sat!!!! Right by race track.

whats up cam its shawn see u down there we are in c to talked to hung -A-I-R - he said he was camping by u guys

thanks for getting my buddys orange & black bike done with that override

he's still gonna b pissed because he still gonna be behind me lol

Edited by mr super cub

were gonna be camped in C, leaving monday am. :headbang:

That is a pretty good drive all the way from Sand Point.

had a great time down at dunefest. five of us raced down there from parkmond raceway ended up with one takeing first in banshee bash and another takeing first in the older kids group. the shitty thing is fred whos running it, decided kids cant ride in the king of the dunes race. we asked why. his coment was kids dont go fast enough and he could get hurt. well he is 13 he runs a 4.8 in every other class and was running in the top 10 or so. so we should all take our hats off to fred for letting him think all night he was going to be in the final race just to have his spirits crushed right before king of the dunes race anounce that the kids cant race.. about all i can say to him would be suck my dick

Ya.. he's been practicing hard up at parkmond raceway. i even took carbs and intakes off my nice bike just so he could run faster. the kid is good..the other thing that sucked was the kids were suppost to get trophies for just riding and he split the kids into to groups and the older ones, my step son and him didnt get one, both 13..not to mention we told fred that he was running 4.8 and fred has the balls to say he shouldnt even been running in the kids group at all cause he was to fast. i thought it was about the kids getting them into the sport. hell we drove ten hrs. just so the kids can compete then you have to deal with chicken shit crap like this...

sucks balls yes! Reality YES.... Do I get your frustration? Yep I sure do. Its nothing new, its just a rare occasion where the rule comes up. Fred is for the sport, but hes not going to take the risk of a youngster getting hurt on a bike on his track... PERIOD