Dune Fest 2012 - Who's Going?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

understand he doesnt want a kid to get hurt...they sure took the money in the other classes he raced in. sportsman and banshee bash..maybem they should post it somewhere that nomatter if a kid takes first in any class hes not intittled to race in kotd

Don't get me wrong, I've had my issues with Fred also, but I do believe he made the right decision. If you don't set the rules and follow it, someone will always get shafted. I for one, will not let my kid run with faster bikes in a bracket race. If its tnt fine, both take off at the same time, no chance for a down track high mph issue or collision. And for the record, my kid won his class also.

Don't get me wrong, I've had my issues with Fred also, but I do believe he made the right decision. If you don't set the rules and follow it, someone will always get shafted. I for one, will not let my kid run with faster bikes in a bracket race. If its tnt fine, both take off at the same time, no chance for a down track high mph issue or collision. And for the record, my kid won his class also.

The little guy on the wheeler...he looked like he was haveing a blast