Another Craigslist Ad

jasons

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/bar/3126569980.html

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. Email with the subject "Banshee", so I can sort through Spam. Email goes straight to my cell phone. Please leave a phone number, and I will call you back. Normally, I can call you within 15 minutes. If you want to trade your boat for my bike, please leave a description of the boat in the email. I am looking for something fairly specific. Please read the bottom of this post to see what kind of boat I'm looking for. Sorry for being so long-winded. I want to answer as many questions you may have before you ask them. Thanks for looking, Chris.

Engine

535cc CP Industries Cheetah Cylinder (powervalved)

73mm Wiseco Pistons

Crankworks 10mm Billet Stroker Crank (64mm stroke)

Cases trenched and port matched to cylinder and crank

TZ Bearing on PTO side of crank

Max Load Bearing on flywheel side of crank

Direct Drive clutch lockout with clear Lexan cover

Chariot Performance polished stator cover with bearing support

V-Force III, 250r reeds

Billet 250r intakes

Pingel Dual-feed, high flow petcock

Keihin 39mm PWK carbs, setup for gas

K&N style 13" open air filters

CPI Racing Big Bore, Inframe, drag exhaust with silencers

Custom cut removable head domes (15:1 compression)

Cylinders have FULL drag port, done by Andy at M&M ATV in Oklahoma

ProDesign Billet, adjustable timing plate (set at +7 degrees)

ProDesign Billet, High-Flo water pump

Mattoon Machine Billet Water Pump Cover

Stock 6-speed transmission with Shifter Star mod

Dyno'd at 127hp, 68ft/lbs

MUST RUN MINIMUM 110 OCTANE

Always ran Klotz Super Techniplate @ 36:1 with Sonoco 110

Only used Castrol GTX, ATF-Type F Transmission Fluid

Suspension

Stellar +3" Wide +1" Forward, Fully adjustable, Chromoly A-Arms, built by Tim Wible at Stellar Machine And Performance in Arizona

Stellar +3" Chromoly Tie Rods, built by Tim Wible

Stellar +8" Chromoly, gusseted, round tube, Honda carrier Swingarm, built by Tim Wible

Elka Piggyback Reservoir, Dual-Rate Spring, adjustable front shocks

Stock Yamaha Banshee rear shock, revalved for +8" Swingarm, 190lb rider

Yamaha YFZ-450R Dual piston front calipers and pads

Body And Controls

2001 Yamaha Banshee frame, lightened

All metal either powdercoated Translucent Blue with chrome base, or Bengal Silver

Maier Silver Plastics

Front plastic race cut

Seat recovered with faux snake skin

Duncan Racing billet front bumper

Pro-Taper S/E ATV Mid-Rise Handlebars

ASV C5 Breakaway Clutch Lever

ASV C5 Breakaway Front Brake Lever

Streamline Stainless Braided throttle cable

Streamline Stainless Braided Clutch cable

Streamline Stainless Braided rear brake hose

Tether Shut-Off

ModQuad Billet Ignition/Handlebar Clamp

ModQuad Billet Rear Brake Reservoir

ModQuad Billet fuel cap

ODI Clamp-On grips

Moose Racing Billet adjustable thumb throttle

BOSS Billet HD Sprocket Hub

ModQuad 4-Bearing rear axle housing

ITP polished 9x9 rear wheels with Maxxis iRazr tires. One of them I cut every other row of tread off. Haven't messed with the other one yet.

Douglas Black Label 10x9 rear wheels with AMS Aerospeed 10-Paddle tires. The paddles don't look too good, but still work.

Stock 10x5 front wheels with brand new AMS tires

Cascade Slammer Billet shifter

Entire electrical system was relocated to behind the radiator. You cannot see the coil, regulator, or CDI.

Currently has 17/39 tooth sprockets on it

EK X-Ring Racing Chain, rated at 8,700psi

I'm sure there is plenty more that I'm leaving out. I built this quad from the ground up, and have over $20,000 and about 1,000 man hours tied up in it. Everything on this bike is quality name brand parts. I built this bike to drag race up hills. It's low, wide, long, and extremely fast. I have ridden this bike several times in the woods and trails, and have brought it to Busco Beach. It is scary fast in the woods, but very fun at the same time, and handles like a dream. It literally rides like a Cadillac. The suspension is plush, and handles hard bumps quite well. I have ran it a couple times before on the asphalt 1/8 mile track in Hertford, NC. This bike runs neck and neck with lightly modified Suzuki GSX-1300R Hyabusa Streetbikes. This bike is garage kept. It is a little dusty from sitting, but I will wash it before anyone comes to look. All of the aluminum on this bike has been sanded down and polished to a mirror finish. It has been ridden and cleaned several times, therefore the aluminum doesn't shine like it used to. You could easily bring the shine back with some elbow grease. I don't have the time to shine it back up, or I would do it. I would recommend that whoever buys this, is somewhat mechanically inclined. It is a very high horsepower racing quad that tends to shake bolts loose every now and then. It currently has summer (75-90 degree weather) jetting in it. Winter time will require a jet change in the carbs. If you don't jet it for the winter, it will run lean and blow up the motor. Technically, you should re-jet if you ride during any drastic temperature chance. Cold weather needs more fuel.

Willing To Barter For.....

I am looking for a TURN KEY, RELIABLE fishing boat on a road worthy trailer, capable of fishing the Chesapeake Light Tower, and all over the Chesapeake Bay.. I would prefer a 21-24ft Walkaround, but might consider a center console. I want a quality deep V hull, with preferably a Chevy-Mercruiser Inboard/Outboard. The only outboards that I will consider are Yamaha or Mercury, on a gill bracket. No transom mounted outboards please. I would like it to have a hardtop, but I can deal with a soft top. Not really interested in a bimini top, unless the boat makes up for it. I would like a full enclosure, but not a must. I would prefer no bottom paint at all, but will consider.. I DO NOT want anything branded by Bayliner. I just don't like them, sorry. I do not want any runabouts, cuddy cabins without a walkaround, bass boats, speed boats, etc. Whatever it is, it must be worth around $9,500, or you throw in cash to compensate. NO project boats please. I've had plenty of them in the past, and don't want another one. I have well over $20,000 tied up in this four wheeler, so please don't low ball me. I know what it is worth, and I'm taking a major loss.

Will Also Accept Cash.....

If you want to buy instead of trade, I will only take 100% cash, or a certified check from your bank. I am asking $9,500, but I am a little flexible on the price. I will not take payments, and I will not even consider checks, nor will I ship it anywhere. You must pick it up. I won't sell to low-ballers, because I really don't want to get rid of it. Thanks again for looking.....

Manufacturers were not mandated to produce titles for Off-Road Vehicles until 2004. Therefore I do not have a title, but will draw up a "Bill Of Sale" and have it notarized. This bike will be sold/traded "As-Is", with No Warranty. Absolutely NO JOY RIDES. Serious inquiries only. If you bring cash and/or a boat to trade, I will let you ride it. I have a legal place to ride.

Here's a couple of videos and pictures of the bike.

http://youtu.be/QCtLrA0WpFM

• 4 weeks later...