need dome info

Abe

could be anyones domes.... you could either order another set that you know exactly what they are. or you could put the sparkplug into one and then seal it to a piece of plexiglass and fill it (thru a small drilled hole near the edge of the dome in the plexiglass) and measure what it takes to fill the dome.....this will give you the cc of the dome....however it will not give you the squish (which could have been custom cut to compensate for sqiuish)

Just tried cc these my self and got right at 23cc in it, so my next ? Would be is the amount of water the spark plug holds deducted to get actual volume or is this included in the measurement. Plug holds .5 cc and I was a lil short of 23 so I'm thinking I may have 22cc domes

the measurement needs to be done with the plug fully threaded in. it sounds to me like you maybe near 22 cc domes. The next step when you get your head installd on you bike is to do a squish band test to ensure that there is't anything major that is going to cause problems.