Goin to St Anthony

dave5.0

When are you going to be there? We are going July 26-29.

Sent from your mothers rancid vagina using Tapatalk!

I put it in the subtitle but forgot you can't see that on the mobile sites. We're goin Aug 16-22.

Ya cool. Where you guys stay when you go over?

I'm hoping to have my banshee goin for this trip. Might end up just ridin my 4fitty if I don't get my shit together. But no biggie. I just wanna ride some sand.

We stay at the BLM Egin Lakes campground.

And I won't be on mine this trip... I lost a filter on a night ride and sucked my motor full of sand on out memorial trip.

It is still sitting in the corner thinking about what it did! Ha ha. So I will be on my yz 250, but its still so much fun!

Sent from your mothers rancid vagina using Tapatalk!

Man that sucks. All I have to donis reseal my crank case. Not sure I'll have time though. I've got a kx250 and a paddle but haven't put any time on it in the dirt. Let alone the sand. I'd like to try some time though. You have a paddle on yours? Prob an 8?

Ya I figured 8. I've got a new 6. Guy bought it for a 125 I think.

I would hope you spank 450s. If not I'd be sellin the turd. Same hp half the weight. Always hated racin bikes back in the day. Till I put some money in a banshee. Then it was fun.

• 2 weeks later...