jetting question

Ok 34pjs pilots 48 158 mains I guess south east georgia is ground level for elvation but I still got oily silencer. Do you think I'm close to be dead on with my jetting?

Also my second banshee is a stocker 27.5 pilots 300 mains plugs still look more white than that hazey brown wht y'all think I should do next?

On the second if its stock and unported, your too fat and you may have an air leak, do an leakdown test

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

The second bike is not ported just has t5 no air box uni pod cascade silencer

Ok ran my bike today a lil bit and I decided to check plugs, this is what I noticed the plug on left is oily and black plug on right is hazey brown and wet wht u think cause this of wht my nxt step to correct problem?

Air leak, float height low compression in one cylinder are a few things that can do that.

If you feel like you are chasing your ass on jetting you need to start from the beginning. Check for air leaks, check compression, clean and properly set the carbs, etc. Even a leak at the exhaust to cylinder joint can do it.

Besides above is in the left plug? Maybe the choke plunger is not seating good ( it is on the left side) or the spark plug boot not transferring energy well enough( swap plugs see if the issue switches sides) Reeds chipped on that side.

Maybe the port job was only done on one side and the jets are too rich on the oily plug side. ..... Never know ;)

Good point on the plug cap. I had one slowly die and it would foul one plug just enough to cause a soft miss after a few hours. Drove me nuts until it died completely out on the dunes and I was left with a single cylinder banshee.

I've got some pic of plugs but I dont have anything to cut the plug...

1342372034.jpg

1342372052.jpg

bike runs very strong, im mean strong enough to pull a wheelie on the street with ez in second to third gear on a +4 swinger

Edited by bansheeboi