noob here with questions

sup guys i just got my first banshee,well i actually got it in nov 2011 ,2001 stock except for the t5 exhaust.i have it all apart now ,gonna powder coat it ,i already picked up some works triple rate w resi shocks off of craigslist ,i want to have them rebuilt,and coated by matt from socal suspensions .does anyone have picture of what i should grind off before having it coated? also whats the price range for having my stock engine rebuilt by hjr?ill have pictures up later thanks guys.....

sup guys i just got my first banshee,well i actually got it in nov 2011 ,2001 stock except for the t5 exhaust.i have it all apart now ,gonna powder coat it ,i already picked up some works triple rate w resi shocks off of craigslist ,i want to have them rebuilt,and coated by matt from socal suspensions .does anyone have picture of what i should grind off before having it coated? also whats the price range for having my stock engine rebuilt by hjr?ill have pictures up later thanks guys.....

banshee2.jpgbanshee.jpg

Well if it's a duner

The port is 250 - 300 + 75$ case port and better bottom gasket( cub style )

Then if you want new pistons ( need )pancake bearing mill head shift star end cut tranny billet impeller 4 mill crank and stuff he will have to price it out.

Then their is labor and gaskets

He did mine and I asked for every thing to make it billett proof as possible.

Shock question don't understand what you mean

Well if it's a duner

The port is 250 - 300 + 75$ case port and better bottom gasket( cub style )

Then if you want new pistons ( need )pancake bearing mill head shift star end cut tranny billet impeller 4 mill crank and stuff he will have to price it out.

Then their is labor and gaskets

He did mine and I asked for every thing to make it billett proof as possible.

Shock question don't understand what you mean

did he completely reassemble your engine? Thats what I want I dont wanna waste any money or time on this build.thanx for the reply

I think the labor to take it a part and put together was A flat 300$ I even asked him to do other stuff after the first quote and he said that it was still a flat 300$ which I would gladly pay to have done so I don't mess it up and my weekend @ glamis. If your local just call him and stop by his shop

I think the labor to take it a part and put together was A flat 300$ I even asked him to do other stuff after the first quote and he said that it was still a flat 300$ which I would gladly pay to have done so I don't mess it up and my weekend @ glamis. If your local just call him and stop by his shop

that would be nice ,im in downey california so im about hour and 45 minutes away .that pricing is not bad at all .thanx for the response thomas