plug chop....can i email or text it for someone to post...

These are pwk 35 air strykers at 2400 ft ...I'm running 40 pilots, needle in middle clip ( cel), and 138 mains. Mods in my signature. This was a 4th gear run due to limited space. My plugs have a golden brown color after about 45 minutes of riding that i pulled out of it. Looks like I may need to step up a jet size possiblely. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

looks to me like you need more room ... rev it out 1-6.. maybe even do 2 passes ... looks like a weird reading... by the way im running f.a.s.t stock cylinder/stroke aggressive dune port. I have the same carbs and im running a 155 main.. im a tad rich but im on the safe side.. but im around 900.el

I guess I can run it down the 4 lane....Damn this will be interesting. Changing plugs on the side of the road.....traffic .....oh well I have no choice. I thought it looked a size or two small. Overall the plug looks great though with some ride time....nice tan color.

how does it run? i dont really have anywhere to ride my bike around my house.. i have a small blacktop road down the road from the house... I warm up my bike on old plugs , pop in new ones and fire up the bike. i do 2 passes wot 1-6 .. on the last pass i hold it pretty tight in 6th let it really rev out , then kill it and pull in the clutch.. should get a good reading by doing this. just make sure you rev it out tight in 6th. post back results :headbang:

how does it run? i dont really have anywhere to ride my bike around my house.. i have a small blacktop road down the road from the house... I warm up my bike on old plugs , pop in new ones and fire up the bike. i do 2 passes wot 1-6 .. on the last pass i hold it pretty tight in 6th let it really rev out , then kill it and pull in the clutch.. should get a good reading by doing this. just make sure you rev it out tight in 6th. post back results :headbang: O and if your reading look lean do big jumps like 3 jet sizes or so.. dont waste your time on 1 jet size unless your fine tuning.

Bike runs strong. I think I will step up a couple of jet sizes to like a 142 from my 138 in it now. I swear it seams I'm using some small jets compared to what most people end up with. Although I realize air stryker carbs usually end up using smaller jet compared to standard pwk's. But everyone else ends up with 155's or so with the pwk's ....just seems like a drastic difference to me. Scares me that I will destroy my top end. When I start using bigger jets my plug gets really dark when i put some ride time on it....but I did drop down 2 sizes on my pilot if that would affect overall plug color?

Just went out and did a chop with 145's. Wow I learned a lesson....make sure you get a good 6th gear pull! My 138 chop was only through 4th and looked slightly lean. Todays 145 chop looked even leaner ....looks like i will be up around 150-152....just like Kevin @ HJR had said I should start at. He suggested 155's when i put it together. Although my pilot jet is pretty close at a 40....may end up at a 42 though.