No Spark, No TORS. Parking Brake Wires?

I tried searching for an answer for this everywhere but have not had any luck. I am trying to start my quad but the problem is that I am not getting spark to my spark plugs. I am running different carbs from stock and have ditched the TOR tops. I also disconected the TOR plugs from the black box and clipped the throttle wires. I am reading that the parking brake wires MAY also need to be removed but am hearing conflicting info online about that. Some folks say that clipping the wires only effects something with the rev-limit, and some say that it needs to be clipped after removing the TORS or you will get no spark. Then some folks say to clip the parking brake wires and simply tape them up, and some say to splice both wires together and then tape them up. SO I have no spark the TORS eliminated so do I need to clip the parking brake wires to get spark? If so, do I have to tie the two wires together or just tape them up and let them hang seperately?? Also, when I kick the bike over with the light switch on (and run and ignition switches on of-course), shouldnt there be brief flashes of light going to the headlights with each kick if the magneto/flywheel was working correctly? Thanks.

Edited by bansh_88

Is your coil bad?

Oops, I should've mentioned that I have a brand new coil on it right now. When I didnt see spark to the plugs, I plugged my old coil back in (old coil was working fine when I took it off) and there is still no spark. So I am betting that it is someting other than the coil that is causing the issue. Thanks for your reply, I really appreciate it.

Also, I have new plug wires on it as well. And also I removed and untaped the entire wiring harness and inspected every wire closely for any issues. All wires appeared fine and I retaped the wiring harness back up and reinstalled it. So wiring harness and coil should be good.

Edited by bansh_88