2001 Banshee $2200

Rebuilt from the frame up. Fresh Fire engine red powder coated frame. Took Engine apart and honed the jugs and reringed the the pistons. Every gasket and seal has been replced inside and out. Did the shift star mod, and trans gear cut mod. (can shift on the fly with ease) New bearings and seals in front wheels, new bearings in rear carrier. All new roller bearings in the swingarm and rear shock mounts, new bushings and washers in control arms. all new Stainless bolts throught except main motor mount and upper control arms. new ricky stator with adjustable timing plate set at 4deg btdc. new mod quad chain sliders and new chain. Toomey t-5 pipes and k&n airfilter with sock. race modded air box with the actual k&n filter adapter. Boisen reeds in stock cages. jetted @ 330 mains and 17.5 pilots. It will idle all day long. DG front bumper. shock covers. Tors delete kit with new throttle cable. 2 sets of rear tires (Dirt and Mud) other mods i cant think of this sec. The restoration is 1 yr old. I have about 10 rides on it. the bike pulls like new. starts on 2nd-3rd kick evry time. (ONE KICK AFTER WARMED UP) Used only and i mean only AMSOIL dominater since rebuild.and yahmalube in gear case. 93 octane from shell.

The bad: Plastics are not broken but are scratched up. Was spray painted black when i got them and cleaning them was a little difficult. The controls are worn and need replaced. the bike can be rode and enjoyed there just a little sloppy.

I want $2200 for her

IMAG0009.jpg

IMAG0011.jpg

IMAG0026.jpg

IMAG0072.jpg

IMAG0045-2.jpg

Edited by TheBigShabowski