4mil Carb and pipe questions

Im converting from alky back to gas. I havnt really messed with my banshee for about a year and a half. Im converting it to gas so i can trail ride it in a few weeks on a ride dedicated to my friend that passed away last saturday. I need to get get rid of the 39mm pwk's and CPI OOF silenced pipes for something a little more ridable. Its a stock cylinder 4mil 5mm longrod. I got it from Sheefreek about 2 years ago. It ran about 135lb of comprestion each cylinder. I was thinking about some 35's and a set of CPI small bore in frames. suggestions on where I could trade my stuff for what im looking for? I have ads in the swap and trade and wanted but no one really responded.

That's a lot of swapping to get done and jetted in a couple weeks. I would say if you're going to have any chance of pulling it off, you should get lower compression domes from the people that made your head, back off the timing and buy some gas carbs and inframe pipes. Then sell your leftovers later.

Of coarse, be sure to tell them it's a 4 mil long rod when you order the domes.

Just reread your post. You only have 135 psi compression. You don't need different domes.

Edited by Starwriter