Herr Jugs Racing gets 2 thumbs up.

Thanks Kevin. Hey so everyone that reads this and writes me, asking what setup I have and all sorts of questions. So let me put it this way. Everything I have done to the bike is on my profile and I try to update it so its current. I dont mind the pms, but my inbox is getting full. Ohh yeah and for everyone who thinks that just getting a port job is the key to 85 horses is wrong. I have to say that makeing a 85 hp bike takes alot of work and time. The banshee wouldnt have this kind of hp if i didnt take it to redline racing. I spent alot of time at redline racing on cameran's dyno and he spent alot of his time fine tuning the shee to get it to its full potential. I changed pipes with his help and also carbs and even had to adjust the compression and shape of the domes to suit my style of riding. I couldnt tune it like he did or do the port work like kevin. But it takes all that to make a great running banshee. Thanks cam for the hard work you put into tuning my banshee and getting me the hp that I wanted and just a bad ass banshee.

Thanks Kevin. Hey so everyone that reads this and writes me, asking what setup I have and all sorts of questions. So let me put it this way. Everything I have done to the bike is on my profile and I try to update it so its current. I dont mind the pms, but my inbox is getting full. Ohh yeah and for everyone who thinks that just getting a port job is the key to 85 horses is wrong. I have to say that makeing a 85 hp bike takes alot of work and time. The banshee wouldnt have this kind of hp if i didnt take it to redline racing. I spent alot of time at redline racing on cameran's dyno and he spent alot of his time fine tuning the shee to get it to its full potential. I changed pipes with his help and also carbs and even had to adjust the compression and shape of the domes to suit my style of riding. I couldnt tune it like he did or do the port work like kevin. But it takes all that to make a great running banshee. Thanks cam for the hard work you put into tuning my banshee and getting me the hp that I wanted and just a bad ass banshee.

what pipes do you change from before the CPI's? and what hp gains did you get from tuning after you put on the new pipes,carbs & domes? Also, how much was your dyno tuning session from Cameron?

looks like a good setup you got there, now lets see some videos of that beast in action :headbang:

Edited by RC418

I know when I did it for him it had stock carbs, T-5's and 23cc 4 mil domes for pump gas. Cam did the race gas domes, 35mm carbs and all the tunning cause shane got all hooked on the power thing. :headbang:

Hey Kev. Im thinking about building another. Any military discount in the worxs?? Lol

Sorry NYC I cant build you another one. You went to the dark side and I cant take you back..... ;)